Tagging Workstation also known as the conversion station which converts the accession number / barcode placed on items to an RFID tag which will be the medium of item identification for circulation using an RFID enabled station.
After encoding the RFID tag, the application automatically turns on the security byte, reads, verifies and displays the data that was written to the RFID tag. The RFID tag can strip automatically so that the librarian can finish tagging quickly. And the backing paper can be collected into a roll for easy disposal.
Tagging Station includes RFID antenna and the barcode scanner. It supports the re-entering function after disconnection by linking with management system through TCP/IP internet port. It can be implied in public and academic libraries.
- Reliable design with low noise, smooth operation and longer life
- Continuously to switch tags without using the keyboard and mouse
- Support the transformation of tags on books, disc, shelves, and RFID card
- The effective of reading distance of the RFID tag reaches 30cm
- Available to calculate each librarian workload
- Can set the maximum number of books borrowed automatically according to the request
- High successful rate of encoding of RFID tag or chip for multiple standards
- Able to handle tagging of library materials including but not limited to books
- Can handle and accept the controlled code in requested formats
- Ability to amend the information data on the tag
- The barcode Scanners are for high-end usage and compatible to multiple dispensing system
- Collect the backing paper into a roll automatically
- Size : 700*500*400
- Reading Distance: <=30cm
- Protocol : HF and UHF RFID protocol
- Internet Port : USB, RS232, R145, wireless extension function
- Power Supply : AC230V, 50/60HZ
- Operating Temperature: -20℃～50℃
- Applicable Tag : Paper tag in roll (diameter less than 19cm)
- Product Standard : ISO15693, ISO180003