HKC’s New Style of RFID Library Security Gate is a tool that serves to enhance the safety & security of materials in libraries. With simple and elegant design, the gate takes up very little space, which avoids a lot of worries for floor planning and fit in the environment of modern libraries.
- The reader embedded in the gate can quickly read the RFID tags on circulating materials and compare with the status registered in the system.
- The device is able to perform 3D scan and generate sound and visual alert signals.
- When any unsuccessfully check-out materials try to pass the gate, it will close automatically and send our alerts. Meanwhile, the information of books and reader involved will be displayed on surveillance terminals.
- Additional CCTV system can also be added to the solution to record the on-site situation when an alert is stimulated.
- Applies top-class RFID reader in the world, whose annual fault rate is lower than 1% and has no impact on heart pace-maker, pregnant women and magnetic objects.
- The device is designed in modules and thus can be upgraded by replacing any single components to follow up technology developments.
- Provides head count white list function
- Sizes can be customised to suit for different Library space
- Additional UPS system can maintain the operation works normally even power off accidentally
- Size: (One Side) 150×150×1500mm
- Supported Standard: ISO/IEC 18000-6C, EPC-C0,C1,C2,G2
- Frequency: 920~925 MHz
- Response Speed: ≥60 tags/s (Able to identify 8 tags one-time )
- Error Rate: ≤01% (wrong Alarm or miss alarm)
- Security Range: 800～1500mm (Adjustable)
- Operating Temperature: -30℃～70℃
- Operating Humidity: 10%～85%
- Power: 7W
- Communication Interface: USB, RS232, RJ45, 10M/100M Ethernet Adjustable, supporting 802.11b/g Wireless Network Protocol
- Power Supply: 220V±10%
- Alarm System: Visual (Flash Light) + Sound + Automatically Gate Closing + Remote Control
- Working Environment: Indoor